Interested in this job? Contact us!
Do you have a passion for technology, product development and mechanical engineering? Do you dream of ending up in a high-tech company? Are you convinced that you can contribute to a motivated team? Then this job is for you!
As a Mechanical Engineer, you make design, production and ordering drawings and, if necessary, strength calculations under the guidance of Senior Engineers. You will be involved in various phases of the design process. This includes the design phase, engineering, prototyping, testing, control and qualitative elaboration.
In addition, you can stick to the set deadlines. Also, clearly communicating the idea to the customer or colleagues is no problem for you.
For this function we are looking for men or women with a passion, who are motivated, enthusiastic and inventive. Furthermore you posses:
- A Master / Bachelor degree (mechanical) / Mechanical engineering, other related degree or equivalent by acquired experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in various engineering positions.
- Knowledge of 3D-CAD software: SolidWorks, Inventor, Creo is a nice bonus.
- Technical insight and spatial perception with knowledge of basic production techniques (turning, milling, laser, 3D printing...).
- Good knowledge of materials, tolerances and fits... have no secrets for you.
- Strong communication skills in the common languages.
- A positive attitude and an assertive personality.
- Flexibility, allowing you to adapt easily to changing circumstances.
- The will to join our team and a fair share of "Kempisch" enthusiasm!
What do we offer?
You will find yourself in a company that, despite its growth, does not lose sight of its employees. It is very important for 3D Cadworks that every employee can develop his or her potential through challenging technical projects. Together with colleagues, you can make a difference and distinguish yourself through creativity, innovation and sustainability. You will be one of the founders of a wide range of innovative products. At 3D Cadworks you get the opportunity for personal growth and to be involved in the management.
Moreover, you can count on a permanent contract with extra-legal benefits and the possibility of a company car. We offer you a collegiate, pleasant working atmosphere.
Please send your CV / video CV to jobs@3DCadworks.be or apply using the link below.